- Fort Sungard Tower - the main section of the fort; three floors with roof access. A lower door leads to the Fort Sungard Oubliette.
- Fort Sungard Oubliette - a small tower in back of the fort with two floors and roof access. A killing hole in the basement leads to a small cave with an exit. A Guide to Better Thieving Skill Book and the Fort Sungard Jail Key can be found here.
- Fort Sungard Annex - has one section and a jail cell. A lower door exits to a balcony with a forge, grindstone and workbench.
- Fort Sungard Shrine - holds a shrine, an Alchemy Lab in the basement and a levelled Strong Box. If the Forsworn control the fort, the shrine will be a Shrine of Kynareth. If the Imperials control the fort, it will be a Shrine of Akatosh. If the Stormcloaks control the fort, it is a Shrine of Talos.
- Fort Sungard Muster - two floors comprising sleeping quarters and mess hall with a kitchen below. A Last Scabbard of Akrash Skill Book can be found in the sleeping quarters and a Cooking Pot is usable in the kitchen. A ladder leads to the roof, and access to Skyrim can be gained through a sewer.
- Civil War, The Battle for Fort Sungard (Stormcloaks)
- Miscellaneous Quest: Ghorza gra-Bagol wants the book The Last Scabbard of Akrash to help her apprentice become a better smith. (reward: one point smithing skill increase)
- Alchemy Lab
- Shrine of Kynareth, Shrine of Talos or Shrine of Akatosh
- Cooking Pot
Two Moonstone Ore, inside the tower on a wagon.
- Smithing Skill Book Last Scabbard of Akrash, on a table in the Muster area.
- Pickpocket Skill Book Guide To Better Thieving, down the hole in the Oubliette.
- Leveled Weapon, sleeping quarters in the Muster area.
- According to the book, Rislav The Righteous, a battle took place at Sungard in 1E 478 which resulted in the death of the then High King of Skyrim, Kjoric the White.
- The grindstone on the balcony outside the annex may not have an option to interact with it, and thus, may be unusable.
Capture Fort Sungard or Fort Greenwall
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.