The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Fort Sungard Tower - the main section of the fort; three floors with roof access. A lower door leads to the Fort Sungard Oubliette.
- Fort Sungard Oubliette - a small tower in back of the fort with two floors and roof access. A killing hole in the basement leads to a small cave with an exit. A Guide to Better Thieving Skill Book and the Fort Sungard Jail Key can be found here.
- Fort Sungard Annex - has one section and a jail cell. A lower door exits to a balcony with a forge, grindstone and workbench.
- Fort Sungard Shrine - holds a shrine, an Alchemy Lab in the basement and a levelled Strong Box. If the Forsworn control the fort, the shrine will be a Shrine of Kynareth. If the Imperials control the fort, it will be a Shrine of Akatosh. If the Stormcloaks control the fort, it is a Shrine of Talos.
- Fort Sungard Muster - two floors comprising sleeping quarters and mess hall with a kitchen below. A Last Scabbard of Akrash Skill Book can be found in the sleeping quarters and a cooking pot is usable in the kitchen. A ladder leads to the roof, and access to Skyrim can be gained through a sewer.
- Civil War, The Battle for Fort Sungard (Stormcloaks)
- Miscellaneous Quest: Ghorza gra-Bagol wants the book The Last Scabbard of Akrash to help her apprentice become a better smith. (reward: one point smithing skill increase)
- Alchemy lab
- Cooking pot
- Shrine of Kynareth, Shrine of Talos or Shrine of Akatosh
Two moonstone ore, inside the tower on a wagon.
- Smithing skill book Last Scabbard of Akrash, on a table in the Muster area.
- Pickpocket skill book Guide To Better Thieving, down the hole in the Oubliette.
- Leveled Weapon, sleeping quarters in the Muster area.
- According to the book, Rislav The Righteous, a battle took place at Sungard in 1E 478 which resulted in the death of the then High King of Skyrim, Kjoric the White.
- The grindstone on the balcony outside the annex may not have an option to interact with it, and thus, may be unusable.
The texture on the tower may not load propery
Capture Fort Sungard or Fort Greenwall
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.