Fort Sungard Tower
the main section of the fort; three floors with roof access. A lower door leads to the Fort Sungard Oubliette.
Fort Sungard Oubliette
A small tower in back of the fort with two floors and roof access. A killing hole in the basement leads to a small cave with an exit. A Guide to Better Thieving Skill Book and the Fort Sungard Jail Key can be found here.
Fort Sungard Annex
Fort Sungard Shrine
It holds a shrine, an Alchemy Lab in the basement and a levelled Strong Box. If the Forsworn control the fort, the shrine will be a Shrine of Kynareth. If the Imperials control the fort, it will be a Shrine of Akatosh. If the Stormcloaks control the fort, it is a Shrine of Talos.
Fort Sungard Muster
There's two floors comprising sleeping quarters and mess hall with a kitchen below. A Last Scabbard of Akrash Skill Book can be found in the sleeping quarters and a cooking pot is usable in the kitchen. A ladder leads to the roof, and access to Skyrim can be gained through a sewer.
- Civil War, The Battle for Fort Sungard (Stormcloaks)
- Miscellaneous Quest: Ghorza gra-Bagol wants the book The Last Scabbard of Akrash to help her apprentice become a better smith. (reward: one point smithing skill increase)
- Alchemy lab
- Cooking pot
- Shrine of Kynareth, Shrine of Talos or Shrine of Akatosh
- Two moonstone ore, inside the tower on a wagon.
- Last Scabbard of Akrash (Smithing), on a table in the Muster area.
- Guide To Better Thieving (Pickpocket), down the hole in the Oubliette.
- Leveled Weapon, sleeping quarters in the Muster area.
- The grindstone on the balcony outside the annex may not have an option to interact with it, and thus, may be unusable.
Capture Fort Sungard or Fort Greenwall