- Speak with Neminda.
- Journey to Balmora.
- Recover a stolen helm from Alvis Teri (the Nerevarine must not assault Alvis).
- Return the helm to Neminda.
Neminda in Ald'ruhn has learnt that the Founder's Helm belonging to the Great House of Redoran has been stolen. The alleged thief, Alvis Teri, is a member of the House Hlaalu and has begun bragging and wearing his stolen booty. The Nerevarine is tasked with returning the helm to House Redoran, without assaulting him. She explains that killing him would create more problems.
Alvis Teri can be found in the bar area of Eight Plates in Balmora. He will gloat about his new acquisition to the Nerevarine and will refuse to return the helm. There are a number of ways for you to get the Founder's Helm. One can raise Teri's disposition towards the Nerevarine above 75 through bribery, or persuasion. Even with a naturally low disposition, Alvis can be persuaded to give away the helm if the Nerevarine consumes enough Telvanni Bug Musks. Another way is to provoke him until he attacks, leaving the Nerevarine to defeat him in self-defense. Having acquired the helm, the Nerevarine must return it to Neminda, in order to complete the quest.
|Retrieve Founder's Helm – HR_FoundersHelm|
|10||Neminda told me that Alvis Teri stole a Founder's Helm. He is at the Eight Plates in Balmora. I am to recover the helm, but I must not shame House Redoran by murdering him.
|50||Alvis Teri gave me the Founder's Helm. I should take it back to Neminda in Ald'ruhn.|
|100||I brought the Founder's Helm back to Neminda.
|200||Neminda accused me of murdering Alvis Teri and refuses to give me any more duties.
- The Telvanni Bug Musk can be purchased from the following merchants:
- Teri can be provoked into attacking in a number of ways:
- Catching the Nerevarine trying to pickpocket him.
- Murdering Teri will cause the Nerevarine to be kicked out of Redoran.
- The Nerevarine also has the option of keeping the helm.
- This will prevent the Nerevarine from receiving more quests from Neminda.
- Neminda's disposition will drop by 5 if the Helm is not returned.