Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Effects[edit | edit source]
Atronach attributes[edit | edit source]
- Health: 440
- Regen rate: 10/second
Spell tome[edit | edit source]
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Weight: 1
- Value: 1300
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Phinis Gestor at the College of Winterhold sells this spell after the completion of the Conjuration Ritual Spell.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- With the Elemental Potency and Twin Souls perks, the caster can have two atronachs at the same time.
- Like the standard Frost Atronach, the Frost Thrall cannot fit through most doorways, making the Frost Thrall a poor follower in caves and buildings, with the exception of Dwemer Ruins. Also, due to its size, it can "trap" the player and other followers inside rooms, due to the Frost Thrall blocking the doorway.
- As with the other Master-level Conjuration spells, it takes two hands to cast the spell.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.