General Dar-Liurz is an Argonian general in the Northern Morrowind Gate. Dar-Liurz rewards the player after completing quests to kill enemy players and scouting missions on enemy keeps and resources, obtained from the two quest boards flanking her.
General Dar-Liurz, by order of Grand Warlord Zimmeron, must brief a new recruit about the basics of her scouting and battle missions.
- Reporting for Duty
"I extend the claw of welcome, warrior."
- "The Grand Warlord has much on his mind; be grateful for a few minutes of his time. To me come Grand Warlord Zimmeron's orders. These I post to the boards that flank me. Which should we discuss?"
- Can you tell me about mission boards? "On the mission boards are posted Grand Warlord Zimmeron's orders for the Pact's soldiers. Without them, we are mudcrabs, scuttling along without direction. I supervise the Bounty and Scouting missions; General Jeggord directs the others."
- Tell me about Bounty missions. "Even the newly hatched can understand Bounty missions. The task is to kill enemy soldiers. All that lives must die; these missions seek to hasten that day for our enemies."
- I'd like to hear about Scouting missions. "Information is critical to our efforts. A Scouting mission sends you to a target deep in enemy territory. The swamp eel sees but is not seen. Be the swamp eel. Then return here.
- General Jeggord supervises the other missions. Speak with him to learn about them. He glares at us from across the way. Do not be shy―Jeggord hisses loudly but seldom bites." "
- What about the other missions? "Discuss those with General Jeggord. He does not like me telling of his responsibilities."
- I'll go speak with him.