Deeds during the Great WarEdit
- General Decianus fought a bloody and indecisive clash against Lady Arannelya outside of Skaven. Decianus withdrew and left Arannelya in possession of Skaven, but the Aldmeri were too weakened to continue their advance in Hammerfell.
- 4E 174 General Decianus was preparing to drive the Aldmeri back from Skaven when he was ordered to march for Cyrodiil. Unwilling to abandon Hammerfell completely, he allowed a great number of "invalids" to be discharged from the Legions before they marched east. These veterans formed the core of the army that eventually drove Lady Arannelya's forces back across the Alik'r late in 174, taking heavy losses on their retreat from harassing attacks by the Alik'r Warriors.
- During the winter of 4E 174 - 4E 175 Titus Mede II divided his forces into three armies to retake the Imperial City, One army, with the legions from Hammerfell under General Decianus, was hidden in the Colovian Highlands near Chorrol. The Aldmeri were unaware that he was no longer in Hammerfell, possibly because the Imperial veterans Decianus had left behind led Lady Arannelya to believe that she still faced an Imperial army.
- On the 30th of Rain's Hand, the bloody Battle of the Red Ring began as General Decianus swept down on the Imperial City from the west, while General Jonna's legionnaires drove south along the Red Ring Road.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (mentioned only)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.