The new recruit has to talk to General Jeggord about the Battle and Warfront missions, as per Grand Warlord Zimmeron's request.
- Reporting for Duty
"Greetings, warrior. Grand Warlord Zimmeron has given us much to do. The Pact needs every hero it can get!"
- "Got tired of you pestering her, eh? Very well. I administer the Battle and Warfront missions. Go ahead, ask me about them."
- Can you tell me about mission boards? "The boards are where we post Grand Warlord Zimmeron's latest orders for the Pact. I supervise the Battle and Warfront missions; General Dar-Liurz takes care of the other missions."
- What are Battle missions? "Battle missions send small groups of soldiers to capture enemy resources. Each keep is supported by a farm, lumbermill, and mine. Denying the enemy these resources is the first step to claiming that keep for the Pact."
- How about Warfront missions? "A Warfront mission targets one of the enemy's keeps. Controlling keeps is the key to conquering Cyrodiil. This is a major effort though―go in without a large force and you're all going to die."
- What are the other missions? "Go talk to Dar-Liurz about them. I've got my hands full over here."
- Is that everything?/Is there anything else I need to know? "There's always more to learn, but the battlefields will be your teacher from this point on. The mission boards await. Start with a Scounting mission; you're less likely to die on one of those. Welcome to the war."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.