|Dialogue starting with the letter S:
sacrifice to the wolvesEdit
- "The Caenlorn are sacred wolves, blessed by our shaman. They are powerful with the Spirit, and by consuming the flesh of the warrior, that Spirit lives on in another life. It is an honorable way to die."
- "Smart as they come, that's Lusius. Everyone around here likes him, too. Real easy to talk to. Not the most handy guy with the steel, but he makes up for it in smarts. You can probably find him in the General Quarters."
- "Smart as they come, that's Lusius. Everyone around here likes him, too. Real easy to talk to. Not the most handy guy with the steel, but he makes up for it in smarts. I heard he was off on some business for the captain while you two complete your business."
- "He's with you, isn't he?"
- "He must be around the fort somewhere. Check the General Quarters."
- "I heard Lusius was killed. That's just a shame. He was a good guy. We'll miss him."
- "If you want to stock up on supplies, you'd best take the boat back to Vvardenfell. You'll find plenty of armor and weapons on Solstheim, but little else."
- "Here in Thirsk, you can sleep on any bedroll you like. We don't stand on ceremony. Brynjolfr the smith is just outside, and he can supply you with weapons and armor. Oh, and if you want to buy some mead, talk to Ulfrun (If "The Skaal Test of Wisdom" has not been completed yet.)."
- "No services here. Colony isn't big enough to warrant it."
- "I hear that we're getting a smith. Good thing, too - we go through pick axes like no one's business."
- "There's a trader's oupost in the works, but nothing at the moment."
- "We're building a trader's outpost right now, as a matter of fact."
- "There's a smithy here at the site, but that's about it. Might be able to find more at Fort Frostmoth..."
- "There's a trader here, but that's about all we can offer. You might want to check at Fort Frostmoth."
- "You'll find Zeno Faustus in the Armory. He'll repair your weapons or sell you a new one. If you're sick, try the Imperial Cult Shrine. For a small donation, you can usually get a cure for what ails you."
- "You'll find Zeno Faustus here in the Armory. He'll repair your weapons or sell you a new one. If you're sick, try the Imperial Cult Shrine. For a small donation, you can usually get a cure for what ails you."
- "You'll find Zeno Faustus in the Armory. He'll repair your weapons or sell you a new one. If you're sick, use the shrine here. For a small donation, you can usually get a cure for what ails you."
- "We've precious few services to offer. We're simple people, and we need but our weapons and our health. If your weapons are your problem, check with Snedbrir the Smith. If it's your health that concerns you, speak with Bronrod the Roarer."
- "They live in a village on the northern coast of Solstheim. They hold the island's bears and wolves in very high regard."
- "They're those Nords that live up north, aren't they? I've never met them, and would like to keep it that way. If they don't bother us, we won't bother them."
- "Thirsk was built by a group of Nords who left the Skaal Village, hundreds of years ago. We may not agree with their beliefs, but we respect them as fellow Nords."
- "The Nords to the north? I don't know much about them."
- "We are the Skaal."
- "It's white and wet. What more can I tell you?"
- "No thanks. We have plenty here already."
- "Yeah, snow. Can't get enough of it up here. If we could export it, we'd all be rich."
- "A gift from the All-Maker. It allows the hunter to track his prey, and it can be tunneled into for shelter."
- "Snow bears? And they're white, you say? Sorry, haven't seen any."
- "They're big, and deadly! Their claws and teeth can freeze the flesh of an enemy."
- "What is that, some sort of bear made out of snow? Sorry, I don't know anything about it."
- "Maybe I saw one. Maybe it was just snowing really hard. Either way, haven't seen one since."
- "I've never seen a snow wolf, sorry."
- "Fell creatures! It is said they descended from Ondjage, the great wolf that killed Hrothmund the Red. Hrothmund was one of the builders of this mead hall, and is revered as a hero."
- "Wolves? Sure, there are plenty of them around here. But I don't know anything about a snow wolf."
- "Funny you should mention it. I'd swear I saw one the other day. But maybe it was just my eyes playing tricks on me. All this snow all the time, and you're bound to start thinking you're seeing things in it."
- "A miserable place, from what I've heard. Too cold for me. I understand there's someone in Khuul who will take folks there, though."
- "That's the frozen island up to the north, right? Sounds awful to me. If you're looking to get there, you might check for transportation in Khuul."
- "I've heard of the place. I believe there's an Imperial fort up there. Fort Frostmoth, or something. If you want to go there, check around in Khuul. There may be a ship that'll take you."
- "A terrible place, I've heard. There's a boat from Khuul, if you have any reason to go."
- "You want to go to Solstheim? Look around the docks for S'virr. His boat can get you there."
- "This island is not for the faint of heart. The weather is rough, and the wildlife aggressive. You'll find Fort Frostmoth on the southern tip of the island, and the Skaal on the northeastern tip."
- "What can I say? Snow, animals and Nords. That about sums this place up."
- "A terribly harsh environment, but there are resources here to be tapped. Perhaps with the Empire's help, this place will become more valuable to us all."
- "It's an inhospitable place, to be sure. Bears, wolves, and other creatures I'd rather not imagine abound. It's cold, windy, and generally unfriendly."
- "This is the island of Solstheim, a jewel of an island and home to the Skaal. We settled here many generations ago."
someone in particularEdit
- "Try Fort Frostmoth, the Skaal Village or Thirsk. That's always a good place to start."
- "Falco Galenus is the man in charge here at the colony site. He'll be around someplace."
- "You should see Brynjolfr the smith. He sells all the armor and weapons you'll need, and will even craft custom pieces. He's just outside, in the hut by the back of the mead hall."
- "If you're looking for some new armor or weapons, check with Zeno Faustus in the Armory. He can get most of what you need. If you're sick, head to the Imperial Cult Shrine."
- "If you're looking for some new armor or weapons, check with Zeno Faustus. He's here in the Armory, and can get most of what you need. If you're sick, head to the Imperial Cult Shrine."
- "If you're looking for some new armor or weapons, check with Zeno Faustus. He's in the Armory, and can get most of what you need. If you're sick, use the shrine here to cure yourself--it's but a small donation that's needed."
- "If your weapons and armor are in need of repair, speak with Snedbrir the Smith. You'll find him in his house, usually. If it's a disease you've got, Bronrod the Roarer may be able to help."
- "This island is littered with ice caves, barrows, and standing stones. There are no roads, though, so you'll have to walk through the wilderness to get anywhere."
- "Aside from the mine, there's just housing for the colonists. Not much to speak of, really."
- "There's a bar and inn next door to the mine, and the rest is mostly just housing for the colonists."
- "Sometimes Thormoor likes to watch the sea from a great rock on the western shore of the island. He spends so much time there we've started calling it "Thormoor's Watch.""
- "There's not much here at Fort Frostmoth. We've got a smith in the Armory and a shrine at the Imperial Cult Shrine, but that's about it. If you're looking for more than that, head over to Raven Rock and see if they've got anyone to help you."
- "Bronrod has some useful potions, and Snedbrir can fix your weapons and armor. We're a small village, without many needs. You might want to head back to the Imperials if you're looking for anything else."
- "If you're ever out walking, admiring the trees, and trees start chasing you -- well, those are probably spriggans!"
- "I've heard talk of the walking trees. This island holds many secrets it seems."
- "The tree spirits of this island. When the All-Maker breathed life into the creatures of the land, his Breath blew through the trees as well. Some of these trees kept a part of this life, and these are the spriggans you see today."
- "Nasty things. A lot like trees, except normal trees don't try to kill you."
- "Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about."
- "That's of no concern to you. There are some things, some sacred things, that are best left as they are."
- "Is that the stuff we found in the mine? Weird, huh? It looks just like ice, but we couldn't put a dent in it."