Gestur: "Let's make sure we're just as productive this month as we were last. If Bryling's happy, we're happy."
Swanhvir: "Yes sir, of course."
Gestur: "All right. Keep up the good work."
Gestur: "Is everything well with you, my scaly friend?"
Teeba-Ei: "Teeba-Ei is cold, but Teeba-Ei works hard as always."
Gestur: "Yes, well... That's all we ask of you. Carry on."
Teeba-Ei: "Yes sir."
Checking on JesperEdit
Gestur: "Everything well, Jesper?"
Jesper: "Yes sir, fine sir."
Gestur: "Good, good. Keep up the hard work. It'll all pay off."
- "If you're here about the mine -- it's already got an owner, and she's not selling. If not, then please stay out of my workers' way."
- "Bryling owns this mine. I wouldn't have much to live for if she hadn't offered me a job."
- "I spend every waking moment making sure the mine is put to good use."
- "My job is my life. Whatever happened before doesn't matter."
- "You get used to the cold after a while. The harder you work, the warmer you stay."