Ghosts of the Hill of Suicides is an unmarked side quest in The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles. It is a crime in the Shivering Isles to commit suicide. The punishment for that poor soul is eternity trapped on the Hill of Suicides. The only way to break the curse is for somebody to return the skull to its spirit.
- Find the Hill of Suicides.
- Find Lorenz Bog-Trotter's skull in Knotty Bramble.
- Find M'desi's skull in Rotten Den.
- Find Gadeneri Ralvel's skull in Knifepoint Hollow.
- Find Salonia Viria's skull in Cann.
- Find Limark's skull in Milchar.
- Return all of the skulls to their respective owners.
- As a reward, the Hero gains the Risen Flesh Greater Power. This is the only other way to reanimate dead humanoid targets, besides the Staff of Worms. Each spirit also casts Spirit Blessing onto the Hero before disappearing, and can be stacked up to five times, once for each spirit.
- Erver Devani, the Brother of Gadeneri Ralvel, has unique dialog before and after his sister is freed from the hill. He will also give a sum of to the Hero after his sister's skull is brought back to her.
- This is a freeform quest and does not have a quest marker for it.
This section contains bugs related to Ghosts of the Hill of Suicides. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- At lower levels, the spirits can be pushed off the cliff and "killed."
- If the Hero is attacked whilst returning the skulls, the spirits may flee rather than cast the Spirit Blessing spell before disappearing.