Template:SkyrimGroves The grove is a large outdoor area that can only be accessed initially by traveling through Fallowstone Cave. The trail that leads to the grove is not present until arriving there with Chief Yamarz as part of the quest "The Cursed Tribe".
This grove can be returned to via fast travel without the need to go through the cave, but fast travel back out is impossible. The only exit is through Fallowstone Cave.
- It is not possible to wait while in this grove.
- The only enemies present are giants, which will attack the moment the Dragonborn is seen.
- The Grove contains a shrine to Malacath, one chest, and three Orichalcum Veins scattered around the base of the shrine and periphery of the area.
- The burnt body on a pole at the fire cannot be eaten when in Beast Form.
- The Grove appears to be located in the province of Morrowind.
- Giant's Grove is one of the easternmost locations in Skyrim that can be revisited any time, with the exception of Fort Dawnguard in the Dawnguard add-on. However, the easternmost structure in the province of Skyrim that can be reached in the Skyrim game, but cannot be revisited, is Skuldafn. Technically, it is a part of the province of Morrowind, even though it cannot be reached in the game Morrowind.
This section contains bugs related to Giant's Grove. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- At the western mountainside around the second brown tiki after leaving Fallowstone Cave, there is a random 'discover-location' sound. Sometimes, passing through that one area multiple times may cause the dragonborn to hear it every time that spot is passed through. This might indicate a hidden item like 'Predator's Grace', or an Easter egg.
It is possible on rare occasions to get stuck floating in the air when fast traveling to this location. Only one instance reported, needs confirmation.
- Fix: Reload previous save.
- Template:360 Occationally, Shagrol's Warhammer may not be found on the giant near the shine to Malacath.