Template:SkyrimGroves The Giant’s Grove is a large outdoor area that can only be accessed initally by traveling through Fallowstone Cave. The trail that leads to the grove isn’t present until arriving here with Chief Yamarz as part of the quest The Cursed Tribe.
Players can return via fast travel without the need to go through the cave, but cannot fast travel back out, having to leave through Fallowstone cave.
- The only enemies present are giants, which will attack the moment the player is seen.
- The Grove contains a shrine to Malacath and one chest.
- The Grove appears to be located in Morrowind.
- Giant's Grove is one of the furthest east locations in Skyrim, that can be revisited anytime. With the addition of Fort Dawnguard in the Dawnguard add-on, it is no longer the easternmost. However, the furthest east structure in skyrim that can be reached in the Skyrim game, but cannot be revisited, is Skuldafn. Which, technically, is part of morrowind, even though it cannot be reached in The Elder Scrolls III .
- Unique Weapon: Shagrol's Warhammer - Quest Item - The Cursed Tribe
- 4 Orichalcum Ore veins - 1 on backside of the shrine's rock wallface, 3 around the outer walls of the area around the shrine
- At the western mountainside around the second brown tiki after leaving Fallowstone Cave, (may be a glitch) there is a random 'discover-location' sound. Sometimes, passing through that one area multiple times allows the player to hear it once for everytime he or she passed through that one spot. Not sure if this is a hint to a hidden items like 'Predator's Grace', or Easter egg, or something else. Needs to be seen into further.
- It is possible on rare occasions to get stuck floating in the air when fast traveling to this location. Only one instance reported, when checked by others, this did not occur.
- Fix: Reload previous save.