- Kick: Physical Damage
- Sweep: Physical Damage
- Shatter: Giant swings club and sends shockwaves along ground
- Obliterate: Heavy Physical Attack (can Stun enemies)
- In the northern parts of Bangkorai
- Bleaker's Way, Cyrodiil.
- Blessed Crucible, The Rift
- Dragon's Hallow, The Rift
- Giant Camp, Alik'r Desert
- Giant Camp, The Rift
- Nearby Ivarstead (Quest)
- Honeystrand Hill, The Rift
- Lower Yorgrim, Eastmarch
- Giant's Heart, Eastmarch
- Mammoth Ridge, The Rift
- Maelstrom Arena OR
- Maelstrom of Bal, Wrothgar OR
- Nearby Shor's Stone. (Aiding Sigunn Only).
- The Lion's Den, The Rift
- Thizzrini Arena, Reaper's March
- Voljar's Meadery (Smash-Skull)
- White Fall Mountain, Cyrodiil
They are known to appear in the following regions:
- Aki (Maelstrom Arena)
- Chieftain Bomaz (Mammoth Ridge)
- Cracktooth near Ivarstead, during Fierce Beasts of Ivarstead.
- Grunt the Clever (Blessed Crucible)
- Lonely Giant (The Lion's Den – Group Challenge).
- Lonely Papa (Giant Camp)
- Longstride (Giant Camp)
- Malvor (White Fall Mountain) – guarding a Skyshard.
- Matriarch Runa (Giantess Boss, Maelstrom Arena)
- Sinmur (Several locations, The Rift)
- Smash-Skull (Voljar's Meadery)
- Ulgorus (Dragon's Hallow)
- Vigi (Maelstrom Arena)
- Viki (Maelstrom Arena)
- Wallbreaker (Thizzrini Arena)
- The Nord Lyris Titanborn is said to be a half-giant.
- Like in Skyrim, Giants do not speak Giantish, the language connected to them in Daggerfall. It is unknown if Giantish is fully retconned information.
- An area of Eastmarch is called "Giant's Run," obviously named after Giants.
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.