Giant Bats are crepuscular, chiropteran creatures that appear in The Elder Scrolls Online. They can be found in the Rivenspire region of High Rock, Auridon in the Summerset Isles, and the Grahtwood and Greenshade regions of Valenwood.
The giant bat will suck air in, and then blow it out as it screeches, dealing ranged damage, as well as preventing its enemy from moving.
The bat will charge forward, scrapping its foe with its claws.
Giant bats will reside in the Great hall of the Temple of the Mourning Springs. In order for the Vestige to avoid the traps there, they must be killed to advance. respawn almost every two minutes, and give more experience than the
- Crow's Wood, Stonefalls
- Deathclaw's Lair, Betnikh 
- Hoarvor Pit, Malabal Tor
- Kuna's Delve, Reaper's March
- Newt Cave, Cyrodiil
- Temple of the Mourning Springs, Khenarthi's Roost
- Wayrest Sewers, Stormhaven
- Deathclaw (Deathclaw's Lair)
- Fiendish Nightmare (Veteran Wayrest Sewers)
- Rock Wing (Newt Cave)
- Shriekscorn (Crow's Wood)
- Young Bat (Kuna's Delve variant)
- As of Update 4, Drain Bite can be blocked.
- As of Update 5, Scrape has been recast to be more intuitive.
- As of Update 6, Giant Bat's heavy attacks and other abilities have a different telegraph to make them more visible.
- In the Temple of the Mourning Springs, the bats will spawn nearly every two minutes, and grant more experience than the rest of the enemies there, making them an easy way to level up.