Gilfre once had several workers at the mill, but they left her to fight in the Civil War. She has since been having trouble running the mill by herself.
She will buy any firewood taken to her.
Buying Sawn Logs
If the Dragonborn has a high reputation with Gilfre, she will allow them to cut her logs at the sawmill for free.
After selling firewood to her, she will become a candidate for marriage.
- "I used to have five good men who worked the mill with me. Then this war started and they all ran off. Idiots with mead in their blood."
- "There's plenty of good wood around here, but I just can't harvest it all by myself. Everyone able-bodied is fighting. Of course, without functioning mills, who will make the arrows for our soldiers? Men have no sense of irony."
This section contains bugs related to Gilfre. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Riften at the Temple of Mara, Gilfre disappears. She doesn't respawn in Mixwater Mill, or any home owned by the Dragonborn. Her house still remains locked, but all the items in her house are accessible. If she is married, after the ceremony in
- If Gilfre is killed, she will still send thugs after the murderer.
- If deciding to live with Gilfre at Mixwater Mill after the marriage, she will still demand the Dragonborn leave the house, even though they entered with the key she gave them. She will also continue to ask for chopping wood for her.