Giras' brothers do not hold him in a high regard. They describe him as stubborn and uncooperative, and suggest that drastic measures may be needed to get him to uphold his end of a bargain.
The Nerevarine traveled to Armigers Stronghold following Tuveso Beleth's request that a debt for services rendered be reclaimed on behalf of himself, and House Redoran. When negotiations with Giras failed to achieve results, the Nerevarine challenged him to a duel. Giras ultimately admitted defeat and upheld his word to repay the debt.
Giras uses or carries the following:
|Click to show|
Giras uses the following:
|Click to show|
- Armor Repair Debts
"Go ahead. I'm listening."
- armor repair debts "Tuveso Beleth gave me damaged goods, that's why this armor needed so much repair. So I'm not paying any debts."
- armor repair debts "I already told you why. I'm not paying this debt until I'm ready. And not one moment before."
After speaking with Tidros Indaram:
"I'm not paying those armor repair debts."
- armor repair debts "Alright, if my brother says so, but I still won't pay the debt unless you can prove by combat that I owe it. I challenge you to a duel. Right here, right now."
- I accept your challenge. "Alright. We fight till one of us says hold!"
- Nevermind. "Then get your mom to pay the debt, coward."
After besting Giras:
"I... I concede. Take these 2000 drakes and give them to Tuveso Beloth."
If approached again:
"I conceded. I gave you the debt money. Take it and leave."
- armor repair debts "I admit it, you beat me. I gave you the drakes. Just take them back to Tuveso Beleth."