- Members of the Buoyant Armigers wear a full set.
- Occasionally found in Dwemer Ruins at higher levels.
- Can also be found inside the Ald'ruhn Fighters Guild.
- Dagoth Ur's Inner Tower on the body of Voruse Bethrimo.
- Can be obtained by completing the quest "The Thief."TR
Attributes by pieceEdit
|Glass Left Pauldron||50||3.00||500||9,600||15||glass_pauldron_left|
|Glass Right Pauldron||50||3.00||500||9,600||15||glass_pauldron_right|
|Glass Tower Shield||50||9.00||1100||20,000||450||glass_towershield|
|Left Glass Bracer||50||3.00||400||4,000||100||glass_bracer_left|
|Right Glass Bracer||50||3.00||400||4,000||100||glass_bracer_right|
- This type of armor utilizes Raw Glass as a primary constituent, which has often been mistaken for blue obsidian (or "volcanic glass") due to the use of the phrase "volcanic glass." The phrase instead refers to the material being mined in volcanoes and having the appearance of glass, and in-game screenshots show their crystal structure to be more akin to malachite, which is stated as the principle material used for Glass armor and weapons during The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Malachite was also used as an alchemical ingredient in The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall, much like Raw Glass is used in Morrowind.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.