Requiring a bow to use, these arrows are the third strongest in the original version of the game, ranking fourth after the installation of The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard and fifth after the installation of The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn. Structurally, the arrows are green and composed of malachite, as with the other weapons and armor of this type.
- Due to the rarity of the arrow, it might be useful to duplicate the arrow by giving them to a follower or Hold Guards, then picking up arrows that have been shot by them.
- They can occasionally be found in chests and containers.
- When level 25 or higher (though sometimes levels 14+), the arrows can be found on dead Dwarven Centurions in small quantities.
- Around level 30 or higher, the arrows can be occasionally bought from blacksmith merchants, such as Eorlund Gray-Mane or at Warmaiden's.
- High level bandits, such as those found at Faldar's Tooth, sometimes use glass arrows.
- With the Dawnguard expansion, glass arrows can be crafted using one piece of refined malachite and one piece of firewood.
- The arrow head is very similar to the head of the Glass War Axe.