Locations[edit | edit source]
- Blacksmiths and general goods merchants.
- Wielded by various characters or enemies.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item throughout Skyrim.
Fixed locations[edit | edit source]
Smithing[edit | edit source]
It can be upgraded with a refined malachite ingot at a grindstone. The Glass Smithing perk doubles the improvement.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the center of the greatsword is a design that is quite similar to the eye of a peacock feather.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Glass Greatsword (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- shield rack or weapon plaque will cause it to appear off-center. There is nothing functionally wrong, but it can be annoying aesthetically. Placing a glass greatsword on a
- The glass greatsword does not have the same swing sound as the other greatswords.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.