Locations[edit | edit source]
- Sold by blacksmiths and general goods merchants.
- Wielded by various characters and enemies.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item throughout Skyrim.
Fixed locations[edit | edit source]
- Northwatch Keep after level 27 – on a weapon rack in the room where Thorald Gray-Mane is kept captive in the quest "Missing in Action."
- Morwen's HouseDR, inside a locked display case.
Smithing[edit | edit source]
It can be upgraded with a refined malachite ingot at a grindstone. The Glass Smithing perk doubles its improvement.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The glass war axe's head is identical to the head of the glass arrow.
- When holstered, the right blade clips with the Dragonborn's arm.
See also[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.