Characteristics[edit | edit source]
These weapons are semi-translucent or opaque green and give off a greenish-glow in the dark. They begin appearing randomly in the world and on opponents after the player reaches level 12. Strangely, the Glass Longsword does more damage (at max health) than the Glass Claymore. On another note, if Valus Odiil's quest "The Killing Field" is completed and both of his sons survive, then a unique blue glass shortsword called Chillrend will be received. He is located at the Grey Mare in Chorrol.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
|Weapon||Weapon Type||Base Value||Weight||Max. Damage||Health||Speed||Reach|
|Glass Battle Axe||Blunt, Two-Hand||1500||62||25||528||0.8||1.2|
|Glass Claymore||Blade, Two-Hand||1800||50||26||528||0.8||1.3|
|Glass Dagger||Blade, One-Hand||700||8||15||360||1.4||0.6|
|Glass Longsword||Blade, One-Hand||2000||40||21||480||1.0||1.0|
|Glass Mace||Blunt, One-Hand||1000||34||17||480||0.9||1.0|
|Glass Shortsword||Blade, One-Hand||1100||18||24||408||1.2||0.8|
|Glass War Axe||Blunt, One-Hand||1200||32||19||432||1.1||0.8|
|Glass Warhammer||Blunt, Two-Hand||2200||75||24||576||0.7||1.3|
- "Base Value" refers to the actual value without Mercantile or disposition affecting it.
- "Max. Damage" refers to the maximum amount of damage an item can do, assuming maximum stats and skill.
- "Health" refers to a weapon's durability, "speed" refers to a weapon's attack speed, and "reach" refers to how close an opponent must be in order to be struck with a weapon. Also there are replicas in display cases that look the same but they're weaker than rusty iron.
See also[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades
References[edit | edit source]
|Weapons in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion|
|Arrows • Bows • Battle Axes • Claymores • Daggers • Longswords • Maces • Shortswords • War Axes • Warhammers|
|Amber Weapons • Bound Weapons • Daedric Weapons • Dark Seducer Weapons • Dremora Weapons • Durable Weapons • Dwarven Weapons • Ebony Weapons • Elven Weapons • Glass Weapons • |
Golden Saint Weapons • Iron Weapons • Madness Weapons • Silver Weapons • Steel Weapons
|Staves • Enchanted Weapons • Unique Weapons • Console Commands (Blade • Blunt • Bow • Staff)|
|Blade • Blunt • Marksman|