- 1 can be found in Harmugstahl
- On the counter in Arcadia's Cauldron
- Fellglow Keep
- Nightcaller Temple, in the alchemy area
- Hall of the Dead, Solitude, in Styrr's bedroom.
- A few can be found in Honeyside after buying the Alchemy Laboratory upgrade.
- Can be bought from numerous potion and ingredient merchants
- Inside Endon's House on the bottom shelf near his bed. It's also a dot on the pacman art.
- Inside the Alchemist's Shack on the shelf.
- Inside a hut in Largashbur
- 3 can be found in the Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon
- 2 can be found in a bookshelf of Severin Manor's alchemy area.
|Damage Magicka||Damage Magicka Regen||Fortify Destruction||Resist Shock|
† Multiple effects
- Combining Jarrin Root, Crimson Nirnroot, and Glow Dust makes the most powerful poison in the game. With max alchemy skill, all the right perks, and 4 +29% alchemy items equipped, creates Poison of Damage Health: "Causes 6480 points of poison damage. Decrease the target's Magicka regeneration by 100% for 162 seconds. Drain the target's Stamina by 292 points. Drain the target's Magicka by 97 points."
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.