Background[edit | edit source]
The Kwama Queen in the local mine in Gnisis has been blighted and the mine has thus been shut down. As the eggmine is the most important economic element in Gnisis, the local population suffers greatly. Therefore, General Darius sends the Nerevarine to try and cure the queen, thus restarting the local economy.
Quick walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Darius in Gnisis for orders.
- Obtain a spell or scroll of Cure Blight Disease on touch or target.
- Go to the Gnisis Eggmine.
- Cure the Kwama Queen.
- Return to Darius in Gnisis and report the findings.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
After finishing the first Imperial Legion Quest "Widow Vabdas' Deed," talking to General Darius about orders starts the quest. If the Nerevarine has no spell or scroll to cure the Kwama Queen, he can visit Hetman Abelmawia to buy a Scroll of Daerir's Blessing. Once inside the Eggmine, the Nerevarine must head for the lower eggmine, where the queen resides. There, he must fight the several Kwama Warriors guarding the queen. Once the queen has been healed, the Nerevarine should return to Darius to receive his reward.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Journal[edit | edit source]
|Darius asked me to cure the Kwama Queen in the Gnisis Eggmine. The Kwama Queen is blighted and the villagers suffer.
|I cured the blighted kwama queen in the Gnisis Eggmine.|
|Darius thanked me for curing the Kwama Queen in the Gnisis Eggmine.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although the Kwama warriors are hostile, the queen will not be. Killing her results in quest failure.
- If the Kwama Queen is cured before the Nerevarine has been assigned this mission, Darius will not recognize that. Return to the queen's chamber after being given the mission and the proper journal update will be received upon entry.
- If Lugrub gro-Ogdum wasn't killed in the previous quest, he will no longer be hostile once this quest has been assigned.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Gnisis Eggmine (Quest). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If the Kwama Queen is killed, Darius' disposition is supposed to go down by 20, but since there are two dialog lines with the same requisites, it can never happen.