- Gold Necklace: 1 Gold Ingot
- Gold Diamond Necklace: 1 Flawless Diamond, 1 Gold Ingot
- Gold Jeweled Necklace: 2 Flawless Amethyst, 1 Gold Ingot
- Gold Ruby Necklace: 1 Flawless Ruby, 1 Gold Ingot
- 2 Gold Rings: 1 Gold Ingot
- Gold Diamond Ring: 1 Diamond, 1 Gold Ingot
- Gold Emerald Ring: 1 Emerald, 1 Gold Ingot
- Gold Sapphire Ring: 1 Sapphire, 1 Gold Ingot
- Forsaken Cave, on a table along with a few embalming tools in the hallways.
- Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon (only accessible after completing Silus Vesuius' quest started in Dawnstar).
- Six are found at the unmarked location Dead Man's Treasure, next to a skeleton and a flag made from an oar.
- Six are part of Velehk Sain's treasure.
- Several ore veins can be found in the Forsworn infested Kolskeggr Mine. There are 17 ore veins in the mine and on a table there are another 5 gold ores. Also you can find 4 gold ingots in a box in the mine.
- Found as random loot.
- A gold ore can be found in Labyrinthian Thoroughfare.
- One ingot can be found in the Markarth Jarl's quarters (they are to the left of the throne, and is not a separate area) when you travel down the stream in the room, there should be a chest and a display case with one gold ingot and two dwarven metal ingots.
- Raldbthar, on the table near wooden stairs.
The following materials are needed to smelt a single Gold Ingot:
- Gold Ore (2)
Along with smelting, they can be found on enemies as loot.
- Gold Ingots are the only ingot to not have clean edges; they are instead of a somewhat lumpy appearance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.