The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Quests[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Cheesemonger's Hollow,
- Maelstrom Arena, Wrothgar OR
- Ragnthar (Alik'r Desert, Eastmarch, or Malabal Tor)
- Shivering Shrine, Stonefalls
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Aurig Mireh – A group boss. Before Update 5, Fighters Guild abilities didn't affect it. (Shivering Shrine, Stonefalls)
- Auroran Battlemage – a renamed Golden Saint that appears in Ragnthar
- Maxus the Many – (Boss; Maelstrom Arena) OR
- Sainted Archer
- Sainted Charger
- Sainted Guardian
- Sainted Healer
- Sainted Incendiary
- Sainted Soldier
- Staada (unique enemy)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A Golden Saint costume is awarded to the Vestige upon reaching Veteran Rank 2.
- Golden Saints use golden versions of the Daedric weapons but have unique shields much like the ones in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends
References[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.