Guild Perks are advantages to being a member of a particular faction. Examples of these perks include being able to sleep at guild halls as well as having a higher disposition with all of the members of the guild.
Members of the Mages and Fighters guilds, as well as the Arena and the Dark Brotherhood, can freely pick up many of the items in the guild halls, and either use or sell them. Mages Guild guild halls are full of alchemy ingredients, apparatus, and spell scrolls, while Fighters Guild halls with plenty of weapons (mostly iron and steel) and some armor. Most of the equipment is fairly low level, but is a good source of gold initially. This benefit can be obtained at the very lowest order of membership without doing any of the quest lines.
It is worth noting that many weapons and armor pieces that are found in the Fighters Guild halls are "replicas," meaning they are completely useless and just for display. These replicas have a value of 0 and have a defense or attack rating of 1 .
- Arena; Once becoming Grand Champion, an Adoring Fan will follow and worship.
- Dark Brotherhood; Once becoming the Listener as part of the quest "Whispers of Death," receive about 200 per week for listening to the Lucky Lady in Bravil and returning the information to Arquen in the Cheydinhal Sanctuary. A Dark Brotherhood member can become an accomplice.
- Thieves Guild; Use of All the fences to sell stolen goods, the Thieves Guild hideout in the Imperial City Waterfront, and the Gray Cowl of Nocturnal.
- Fighters Guild – At Master rank, the Guildmaster receives access to the Guildmaster's Chest in Chorrol, which provides monthly revenue and looted items from the Fighters Guild. Modryn Oreyn in Chorrol can also be given orders to focus on either recruitment of new members, completion of contracts, or both equally. Focusing on recruitment will rein in more items in the chest, while doing contracts will bring in more gold.
- Mages Guild; At the final rank of Arch-Mage, use of the Enchanted Chest as well as up to two Mages Guild Apprentices.
- As part of the Main Quest:
- Knights of the White Stallion – Personal use of White Stallion Lodge, a Leyawiin Shield, and hunting with Mazoga the Orc.
- Order of the Virtuous Blood – After completing the quest, 250 will be received for each Vampire Dust that is returned to Roland Jenseric.
- Knights of the Nine – Free use of the Priory of the Nine. After completing the quest line, one knight accomplice can be used. There are also stat boosts available by activating any of the tombs found in the Priory undercroft. But only one blessing can be possessed at a time.