Gwilin can be conversed with at any time by the Dragonborn.
Anything you can tell me about High Hrothgar? "Always thought it was odd that there's a thick layer of clouds covering the peak of the mountain above the monastery. Hah, not sure what's up there, but I bet the Greybeards know."
You seem quite happy. "My father taught me an important lesson many years ago. He said, 'Gwilin, you have the whole world before you. Go out and experience it... be whatever you want to be.' So, I took his advice, and here I am. This life might not look like much to you, but I'm content, and isn't that all that matters?"
- "Hello, my friend! What can I do for you on such a fine day?"
- "I hope life's treating you well, friend."
- "Such a fine day, smell the air! Isn't it wonderful?"
- "Those bears are making Miss Temba so angry. I hope you can do something about them." ―Before completion of "Grin and Bear It."
- "Miss Temba is much happier now that you took care of those bears. She may not look like she is, but I can tell." ―After completion of "Grin and Bear It."