Hagravens are bird-like humanoid creatures that appear in The Elder Scrolls Online. They are sometimes known to ally themselves with the Reachmen. This is backed up during the quests in Northwind Mine, where the Stonetalon Clan actively helps the Hagravens.
Combat[edit | edit source]
- Raven Storm:
Quests[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Cambray Hills Region, Glenumbra
- Blackheart Haven, Bangkorai
- Coldperch Cavern, Wrothgar OR
- Crow's Wood, Stonefalls
- Jackdaw Cove, Bangkorai
- Magdelena's Haunt, Rivenspire
- Northwind Mine, The Rift
Variations[edit | edit source]
- Crow Bringer (Crow's Wood) 
- Dyta (Northwind Mine)
- Jadwiga (Northwind Mine)
- Keeper Ormi (Kynesgrove)
- Kraala Birdsong (Coldperch Cavern) OR
- Kloavdra (mentioned only) 
- Matriarch Kasmira (Northwind Mine)
- Mother Murk
- Roost Mother (Blackheart Haven)
- Uela (Jackdaw Cove)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Hagravens are mentioned in A Life Barbaric and Brutal , and in The All-Beneficent King Fahara'jad 
- A Diet of Eyes specifically references events that take place in Northwind Mine during the quest "Scouting the Mine."
- Update 4: Update 4 fixed an animation issue when killing Hagravens.
- Update 6: In Update 6, it was easier to see the telegraph for Hagraven heavy attacks.
- Update 9: Hagravens' "Briarheart" resurrection now has a 2-minute cooldown, and Hagravens will not resurrect the same Reachman multiple times.