He has the ability to create three duplicates of himself and capable of using use Fire, Frost and Shock spells, with each duplicate mastering one of each type (i.e., one uses fire only, another uses shock, etc.).
- Bone Meal
- Halldir's Staff
- Frost enchanted ancient Nord weapon
- Random Soul Gem(s)
- May drop a precious gem
- Halldir's clones' elements can be easily identified. The fire clone will look as if it were a ghost on fire, the shock clone will look as if it were a ghost being electrified around the body, etc.
- If the Dragonborn kills Halldir with one hit and he can't summon his clones, they will remain in a small underground room. The Dragonborn can get their attention by using shouts like Throw Voice, but they can only be killed by passing through the walls using the console.
- Halldir is unique in the fact that he is the only draugr that uses fire and shock spells, as standard draugr spellcasters utilize frost-based magic only.
This section contains bugs related to Halldir. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Halldir's staff drops twice after his death. One drops onto the floor after his defeat, and another can be found and looted in the Ash pile after he's defeated.
- If you kill Halldir the moment he spawns and turns into ash, his 3 clones will become invisible, but still can be defeated.