|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
- Bargo Hammerdeath (Arena Master)
- Landanta (Merchant)
- Garlus Grimhorn (Retired Champion) - Minotaur
- Arena Enforcers
- Burl the Brawny
- Cyrill the Sage
- Delia the Surgeon
- Dorel Finley
- Janta Vopiscus
- Lithe Laurel
- Melora Stormcrag
- Mortimer (Skeleton)
- Radiant Udai
- Sunel Zurric
- The Undying Fan - Ghost
- Tragg the Feaster - Werewolf)
- Vandramea Alan
- Soul gems, at Landanta's stall
- Long before the Arena was added, the book "Old Handbill" in Hammerdeath Workshop spoke of the Arena, saying it was closed due to the Alliance War effort. The Contraband item "Hammerdeath Arena Token" also said that nobles of Menevia gambled on Hammerdeath fights.
- Prior to Update 12, the arena was present, but sealed off. It also had an additional path leading in the north from the Workshop. The path was later closed and replaced with a Player House.
- None of the characters in this area can be pickpocketed.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.