Locations[edit | edit source]
- Alik'r warriors wear these clothes.
- Can be purchased from Radiant Raiment in Solitude.
- During the quest "In My Time of Need," if Saadia is sided with.
- One set in a knapsack in the Frostflow Lighthouse.
- Killing Velehk Sain during the quest "Forgotten Names."
Variants[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During the loading screen, a Redguard can be seen wearing this and holding a grand soul gem.
- The Hammerfell Garb is one of the few items in Skyrim that comes with a cape, along with Nightingale Armor and the Vampire Royal Armor (only available with the Dawnguard add-on), but both result in problems with the Argonians' and Khajiits' tails.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Hammerfell Garb. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Argonian, Khajiit or Redguard, the Dragonborn's wrists become invisible giving the appearance of "floating hands" in first person. When worn on an
- Nightingale Armor has the same problem. An Argonian or Khajiit character's tail will be visible through the cape, rather than the cape fitting around it. The
- The garb appears as the female variant while viewed in the inventory screen or when dropped even if the player is male.
See also[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.