The Hand-to-Hand skill determines how effectively the Nerevarine can fight with their fists. However, unarmed combat only damages fatigue until it is completely drained. At this point, the target has a chance of falling over, and damage can only be dealt when the target is down. Its effectiveness is based on the Nerevarine's level of skill, instead of the weapon equipped. It is also affected by the Strength attribute, even though it is governed by Speed.
Preferred races[edit | edit source]
Preferred classes[edit | edit source]
As a major skill[edit | edit source]
As a minor skill[edit | edit source]
Skill books[edit | edit source]
The following Skills Books raise the Hand-to-Hand skill by one point
- The Prayers of Baranat
- The Wolf Queen, Book II
- Charwich-Koniinge Letters, v2
- Charwich-Koniinge Letters, v4
- Master Zoaraym's Tale
Trainers[edit | edit source]
- Alven Salas, at Sadrith Mora, Morag Tong Guild (up to 44)
- Caius Cosades, at his house in Balmora (up to 70)
- Endryn Llethan, in the Vivec, Temple Canton (up to 62)
- Golveso Senim, at Telvanni Waistworks (up to 44)
- Sarmosia Vant, at the Imperial Chapel (up to 52)
- Tuls Valen, in the Ald'ruhn Temple (up to 59)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Opponents will be knocked down for longer if they are hit in the back.
- Hand-to-Hand will deal health damage if the foe is paralyzed.
- Hand-to-Hand can damage enemies that are immune to normal weapons, such as certain types of undead and werewolves.