Locations[edit | edit source]
Hanging Moss can be found in mossy groupings hanging from rocks and stone architecture throughout Skyrim.
- There are a few nodes around the river area between Karthwasten and Sundered Towers.
- There are three on the tree across the road from Blind Cliff Cave.
- There are about 57 around and in Dustman's Cairn.
- There are many nodes found within Potema's Catacombs during "The Wolf Queen Awakened" quest.
- Standing Stones throughout Skyrim often have nodes hanging from them and around them.
- Several can be found all around Solitude, including in the Blue Palace. Note, however, that the Hanging Moss within the Blue Palace has to be stolen, and if witnessed will result in a bounty unless the Dragonborn is Thane of Solitude; in this case, the moss can be harvested freely throughout the palace.
- 26 can be found inside Moss Mother Cavern on the rock ledges and the fallen tree bridge.
- Eldergleam Sanctuary has it growing in abundance, at the sides of the stream.
- Several are found in the main entrance hall of the Abandoned Prison.
- 63 can be found inside Bloated Man's Grotto.
- The Catacombs in Solitude has around 60, though they have to be stolen.
- Around 15 can be found in Yngol Barrow.
- Moldering Ruins contain 14.
- 10 inside a small cave Brood Cavern.
- Often found hanging from the larger, bare trees in the Reach.
- 50+ can be found hanging from the trees and some of the rocks between The Lover Stone and Bthardamz.
- May be found in Apothecary's Satchels.
- Sometimes for sale by Alchemist's shops.
- May be found on hostile mages.
- Several are found in the Temple of Miraak.
- Some can be found in the Ratway in Riften.
Potions[edit | edit source]
|Damage Magicka||Fortify Health||Damage Magicka Regen||Fortify One-Handed|
† Multiple effects
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.