- Kill the bandit leader
- Return to Kjar
This quest is given by Kjar, the captain of the "North Wind", a ship docked below Windhelm. To reach the docks, go through the Gray Quarter until you see the city gate doors and follow the steps down to the docks. Kjar wishes you to track down and kill the leader of some bandits. The Radiant story-generator chooses one of several bandit hideouts for this quest to use as its target.
- They're as good as dead. "That's the spirit."
- Not interested. "Coward."
Once the quest has been accepted, the Dragonborn should proceed to the marked location, one of three caves or a fort. It is not necessary to kill all of the bandits, only their leader who's location is marked on the map. Once the task has been complete, the Dragonborn should return to Kjar for a reward.
Possible bandit locationsEdit
|Harsh Master – FreeformShipsWindhelm|
This section contains bugs related to Harsh Master. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Linwe. If the special job in Windhelm for the Thieves Guild has been completed, wiping out the Summerset Shadows, they will again appear in Uttering Hills Cave. The problem with this is there is no leader where the map marker points making it incompletable as it is assumed it is
- If Krev the Skinner has been killed during the quest of the Companions, it is possible that they will reappear at Gallows rock due to both Companion quest bug and this quest's bug.
- This quest might be repeated after installing DLC.