Hawk's Egg is an ingredient in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It can be used to make potions at an alchemy lab as part of alchemy. It has been added by The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire and can be collected by searching a hawk's nest.
- Hawk's eggs can be found in a Hawk's nest on the roof of the Main Hall part of homesteads, and can be easily accessed from a tower addition.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Resist Magic||Damage Magicka Regen||Waterbreathing||Lingering Damage Stamina|
† Multiple effects
- The Hawk's Egg's Alchemical effects are the same as a Chicken's Egg.
- If Lakeview Manor has no tower addition, the Kitchen roof can be reached via the rocks it faces. There is a point where the rocks can be climbed onto, not far from the rear of the house.
- If Heljarchen Hall has no tower addition, the Trophy Room roof can be reached via the rocks it faces by using Whirlwind Sprint shout.