The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Can be looted from hawks, such as those found circling both in and around Solitude. Earlier in the game, a few hawks also line the mountain path from Riverwood to Bleak Falls Barrow. Hawks can be easily targeted with bows and magic, and do not need to be hit all that "precisely" to bring them down.
- Bought from Alchemists' shops.
- Looted from members of the Silver Hand.
- Found in the Bedrooms or Alchemy Laboratory wing of a homestead.HF
- Can be found in Apothecary's Satchels.
- One on a table in the torture room in Alftand, amongst other Alchemy ingredients.
- May be found on hostile mages.
- Rare chance to appear on Falmer.
Potions[edit | edit source]
|Cure Disease||Fortify Light Armor||Fortify One-Handed||Fortify Sneak|
† Multiple effects
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Because the first effect is cure disease, consuming this ingredient has the same effect as the potion of the same name. One could carry around hawk feathers as opposed to potions due to their lighter weight and cost.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.