Healing is a Novice level restoration spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that heals the caster 10 points per second. All races begin the game with this spell. Dual-casting the spell causes the Dragonborn's health to restore more quickly.
Perks[edit | edit source]
- Novice Restoration – Novice-level Restoration spells cost half as much magicka.
- Regeneration – Increases the healing effect by 50%.
- Respite – Causes the spell to restore Stamina in addition to health when cast.
- Restoration Dual Casting – When dual casting you will heal additionally 20% more (but cost 80% more magicka).
- The permanent ability Sailor's Repose adds a 10% healing bonus.
Usefulness[edit | edit source]
Players may use Healing in one hand and a weapon or another spell in the other hand to play strategically and have a better chance to survive in tough fights.
Spell tome[edit | edit source]
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Weight: 1
- Value: 50
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Even though all characters begin the game already equipped with this spell, the spell tome is available for purchase from the following merchants:
- Calcelmo at the Understone Keep
- Colette Marence at the College of Winterhold
- Falion in his house
- Farengar Secret-Fire in Dragonsreach
- Madena in the White Hall
- Nelacar at the The Frozen Hearth
- Sybille Stentor in the Blue Palace
- Wuunferth the Unliving in the Palace of the Kings
- Wylandriah in the Mistveil Keep
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Bane of the Undead • Circle of Protection • Close Wounds • Fast Healing • Grand Healing • Greater Ward |
Guardian Circle • Heal Other • Healing • Healing Hands • Lesser Ward • Repel Lesser Undead • Steadfast Ward
Turn Greater Undead • Turn Lesser Undead • Turn Undead
|Heal Undead • Necromantic Healing • Stendarr's Aura • Sun Fire • Vampire's Bane|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Restoration Ritual Spell • Wards • Magicka • Health • Perks • College of Winterhold • Restoration trainers|