Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Effects[edit | edit source]
Perks[edit | edit source]
- Regeneration increases the healing effect by 50%
- Respite makes the spell also restore Stamina upon casting
Spell tome[edit | edit source]
Attributes[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- May be rewarded by Marise Aravel after finding her 5 Ice Wraith Teeth.
- May be purchased from Court Wizards.
- Can be bought from Colette Marence at the College of Winterhold.
- May be found in chests.
- Can sometimes be found on hostile mages.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although the graphics do not reflect this, the spell is effective not only at touching distance, but also at a range roughly similar to that of novice Destruction spells, like Flames.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Healing Hands (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Bane of the Undead • Circle of Protection • Close Wounds • Fast Healing • Grand Healing • Greater Ward |
Guardian Circle • Heal Other • Healing • Healing Hands • Lesser Ward • Repel Lesser Undead • Steadfast Ward
Turn Greater Undead • Turn Lesser Undead • Turn Undead
|Heal Undead • Necromantic Healing • Stendarr's Aura • Sun Fire • Vampire's Bane|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Restoration Ritual Spell • Wards • Magicka • Health • Perks • College of Winterhold • Restoration trainers|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.