The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Background[edit | edit source]
Heart Stones can be obtained from heart stone veins found all over Solstheim, which often appear next to large clusters of embers like those from a campfire. They can be mined with a pickaxe, much like how ore is mined.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- They can be used in conjunction with the Conjure Ash Guardian spell to prevent the summoned Ash Guardian from becoming hostile towards the summoner.
- They can also be used to enchant a staff at the Staff Enchanter.
- Can be sold to Neloth in Tel Mithryn for the completion of the Heart Stone quest.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Three heart stone veins can be found at Brodir Grove (northeast of Raven Rock).
- Two deposits can be found on the peninsula between Fort Frostmoth and Tel Mithryn (one is west southwest of the silt strider, the other is south of the first near the beach).
- One deposit is south of the Tel Mithryn fast travel point, up the hill behind the large mushroom house.
- Two deposits are on the southeast cliff below Tel Mithryn (which is guarded by two Ash Spawn).
- Two Heart Stone veins can be found in Broken Tusk Mine.
- Two ore veins are found outside of Hrodulf's House.
- Two veins can be found inside White Ridge Barrow.
- Two ore veins can be found within Fort Frostmoth.
- Three ore veins can be found in Coldcinder Cave.
- Two deposits are in the immediate vicinity of Ashfallow Citadel.
- One deposit is on the small island directly west of the Old Attius Farm.
- One deposit can be found next to the Wreck of the Strident Squall.
- One deposit can be found on the south side of Highpoint Tower.
- One deposit can be found near Kolbjorn Barrow.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Dialogue with Neloth
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.