The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
Eytomology[edit | edit source]
Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Inside the Grotto are further sublocations:
- Ritual Chambers.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Notable items[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Dinwenel – Outside the entrance.
- Hazazi (If saved in "Moonhenge's Tear")
- Nara (If saved during "Moonhenge's Tear")
- Seeks-Better-Deals (Sells her wares at her stall, Hect-of-a-Sale, outside the ruins)
- Sirien (If saved in "Moonhenge's Tear")
After completing "Right of Theft," many characters will appear outside Hectahame. These include:
- Queen Ayrenn
- Dominion Soldier
- Vinedusk Ranger
- Battlereeve Urcelmo
- Khali (Student of Mane Akkhuz-ri)
- Shazah (Student of Mane Akkhuz-ri)
- Kauzanabi-jo (Student of Mane Akhuz-ri)
- Lord Gharesh-ri
- Treethane Fariel
After defeating the Shade of Naemon:
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Corrupt Imp (Main entrance; Shadow Wood)
- Corrupt Lurcher (Main entrance; Shadow Wood)
- Corrupt Spriggan (Main entrance; Shadow Wood)
- Veiled Infernal
- Veiled Necromancer
- Veiled Bonelord
- Shade of Naemon (Boss)
- Bone Flayer – Summoned Skeleton
- Flesh Atronach – inside the Ritual Chambers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Scout Cariel appears in Seaside Sanctuary, but appears to now be called "Cariel" in this location.
- Some of the ruin's history is mentioned in the book Heart of Valenwood.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.