Helljoint is a common disease (similar to Rockjoint) that mildly affects a victim's mobility and dexterity. Symptoms include persistent irritation and inflammation of joints. It may be contracted from the girdle-tailed Cliff Racer.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Cures[edit | edit source]
- Visiting a Tribunal or any shrine.
- Visiting a healer.
- Using any potion or spell that cures common diseases.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls Online (mentioned only)
References[edit | edit source]
- Dialogue with Ygfa
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.