The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Quests[edit | edit source]
Find the Helm of Winterhold[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
The helm may be found at one of the following locations:
- Driftshade Refuge – listed as Driftshade Sanctuary
- Fort Fellhammer – listed due to a reference bug
- Hela's Folly – listed due to a reference bug
- Hob's Fall Cave
- Ironbind Barrow
- Saarthal – listed due to a reference bug
- Snow Veil Sanctum – listed due to a reference bug
- Wreck of The Pride of Tel Vos – listed due to a reference bug
- Yngol Barrow – listed due to a reference bug
- Ysgramor's Tomb – listed due to a reference bug
Smithing[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Helm of Winterhold. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Imperials, the new Jarl will also ask the player to retrieve the Helm again, usually from a different location. If the Dragonborn retrieves the Helm for the Jarl, then completes the civil war storyline for the
- If the Dragonborn retrieves the Helm for the Jarl and talks to the Jarl asking for work at some later point, the Jarl may ask for the Helm to be retrieved again.
- Yngol Barrow, instead of Yngol wearing his unique helmet, he may be wearing the Helm of Winterhold, making it impossible to retrieve the Helm of Yngol. If the Helm of Winterhold is in
- If the jarl steps down, you can't give him the helm.
- Sometimes the jarl won't remove the helm from your inventory despite him saying the dialogue that you completed the quest. Can be remedied if you reload a recent save and hand it to him again.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.