Heroes of Sovngarde are Nords who died in battle and then managed to defeat Tsun, granting them access to Shor's Hall, the Hall of Valor.
|Click to show|
Hero 1: "I long to fight that foul worm." or "Shall Alduin remain so long unchallenged?"
Hero 2: "Ease your heart, our honor is unstained - it's by Shor's command we curb our onslaught." or "It is by Shor's command that we curb our wrath - so let's feast and sing 'til our fate calls us. Let us not spurn our lord's bounty - this hall is his gift, for glory well-earned."
Hero 1: "I crave a tale of tall ships and fearless heroes, for heart's ease."
Hero 2: "Listen well, friend, and lighten your mood while words I'll spin of warriors bold, whose deeds of valor brought undying fame."
Hero 1: "Come, let us share a cup of mead, and trade tales of our time on Mundus, reliving the glory of our remembered deeds."
Hero 2: "A cup I'll gladly raise in company with you. None have yet bested me in boasting or drinking."
Hero 1: Laughter
Hero 2: Laughter
Hero 1: "Hail, comrade! Shall we by clash of steel ease the gloom of the encompassing mist?" or "My blade is restless, unblooded too long."
Hero 2: "Aye. Let us forget our sorrow in the fury of battle." or "Meat and mead must ever make way for the clash of steel - the song of battle."
When the match ends
Hero 1: "Well fought, friend. Your fury is unmatched" or "By a bold stroke, you bested me, friend."
Hero 2: "Shor's favor found me today. Let's lift a mug of mead together, our wounds to salve and weariness cure." or "With mead and fellowship let's mend our wounds."
- "Why does Shor forbid us to face Alduin? I fear no worm, World-Eater though he be."
- "Shor's high seat stands empty; his mien is too bright for mortal eyes."
- "Take your ease, let troubles fade."
- "Seek ye food or song unending? Fighting, drinking, fellowship and boasting? Find welcome here, and warm your soul."
- "A cup, Dragonborn, to death and glory!"
- "I long to fight that foul worm, but by Shor's command we curb our wrath."
- "By Shor's command we curb our wrath, so we feast and sing, til the final doom."
- "Dragonborn! Have you come to cleanse Sovngarde at long last of Alduin's foul mist?"
- "Hail, Dragonborn. That honor is also mine - to our shared birthright you'll bring new glory!"
- "No gloom can hold my heart for long in Shor's bless'd hall, where no shadows lie."
- "Shor's power protects this hall; but beyond is fear, brought by Alduin."