- For the dragon priest, see Hevnoraak.
It can substitute for the Bosmer's immunity to disease and poisons, but it does not protect against biological ailments which disregard resistance to these agents. In particular, the mask's immunity to disease is helpful for players who want to avoid becoming vampires.
- The official strategy guide claims that Hevnoraak fortifies heavy armor by 40 points rather than provide poison and disease immunity.
- The mask does not seem to make its wearer immune to poison. It has yet to be confirmed whether or not it even adds resistance. If it does, then the immunity may be conflicting with a poison damage cap. Still, this greatly detracts from the usefulness of this mask.
- Archmage's Robes together; both the mask and your entire head may disappear, showing only an empty hood.
When equipping a mask and the
- A short term fix is to drop the Archmage's Robes then pick them up again.
- Another fix is to store the mask in a container and then equip it directly from the container.
- This can be temporarily fixed on the PC by pressing F5, quicksave, and then F9, quick load.
- Clearing the Xbox 360 cache will also correct this issue.
- PS3 users can also temporarily fix this by saving and loading
- Falmer Helmet, Ancient Shrouded Cowl, the Jagged Crown and circlets. It is possible to equip this item while wearing a
- follower, over time it may disappear from their inventory.
If any mask is given to any
player.additem <itemID> 1, and it will add the mask to the inventory again. To resolve this matter for PC, use the console command
- To resolve this matter for PC, use the console command
|Dragon Priest Masks|
|Skyrim||Hevnoraak • Konahrik • Krosis • Morokei • Nahkriin • Otar • Rahgot • Vokun • Volsung|
|Dragonborn||Ahzidal • Dukaan • Miraak • Zahkriisos|