Effects[edit | edit source]
"Fire a secret dagger from your sleeve at an enemy, dealing ____ Physical Damage, and reducing their Movement Speed by 40% for 4 seconds."
"Also grants Major Brutality, increasing your Weapon Damage by 20% for 20 seconds."
Morphs[edit | edit source]
|Rapid Strikes – The dagger bounces up to 2 times, dealing increased damage with each bounce.
"The dagger bounces up to 2 times to other nearby enemies, dealing ____ Physical Damage on the first bounce and ____ Physical Damage on the second bounce."
|Flying Blade – Increases the damage and range|
20 meters to 28 meters.
Updates[edit | edit source]
- Update 1: Increased the cost of Flying Blade. It now has the same cost as Hidden Blade.
- Update 1: Those who have spent Skill Points in the Flying Blade passive will have those points returned to their overall skill point pool. You may place those Skill Points back in this ability if you wish, or invest them elsewhere.
- Update 7: Slightly reduced the damage for Flying Blade.
- Update 7: Flying Blade now grants the Major Brutality buff. We also slightly decreased the base damage.
- Update 7: Shrouded Dagger now bounces to two additional targets for half the damage instead of a cone attack.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.