Highmoon Hall is located in the northwestern town of Morthal. It can be easily found when taking the carriage to Morthal as it is almost directly in front of where the Dragonborn gets off. Highmoon Hall is the central meeting place for all citizens of Hjaalmarch.
However, few seek audience with the reclusive and mysterious Jarl Idgrod Ravencrone. She spends most of her days pottering around this sturdy Nordic structure. Aslfur handles many of the citizens' grievances in the main hall, and some have come to question whether he is trying to remove that burden from his wife or trying to hide her deteriorating condition. The war room manned by Legate Taurinus Duilis across from the Jarl's chamber is an inconvenience Idgrod is having to live with.
Before the bed of fire to the left and right is a staircase. Each leads up into a small room which is generally occupied by the Jarl's daughter, Idgrod the Younger, in the room facing south, and Joric in the room facing north. In Joric's room is The Lusty Argonian Maid Vol 2 somewhat hidden at the foot of his bed. Downstairs, just past the firebed are two more doors on the sides. The Imperial Legate of the region holes up in the room facing south, and the other room facing north is the Jarl's room.
- Various potions, 21 in total
- 6 chests
- 1 Frost Salts
- The Locked Room (Lockpicking)
- The Lusty Argonian Maid Vol 2
There are multiple people located inside the building, including:
- Legate Taurinus Duilis, commander of Imperial Legion forces within Hjaalmarch.
- Jarl Idgrod Ravencrone, Jarl of Hjaalmarch.
- Gorm, Housecarl of Hjaalmarch.
- Joric, son of the Jarl.
- Aslfur, Steward of Hjaalmarch and husband to the Jarl.
- Idgrod the Younger, daughter and heiress-apparent to the Jarl.
- Jarl Sorli the Builder, Jarl of Hjaalmarch.
- Pactur, Steward of Hjaalmarch and husband to the Jarl.
- Teeba-Ei, Housecarl of Hjaalmarch.
- Arrald Frozen-Heart, Stormcloak commander of Hjaalmarch.