Ramoran may be located in his Private Quarters in his manor in Ald'ruhn. When the Nerevarine comes to him seeking his support, he first asks the Nerevarine to collect some taxes from Hetman Abelmawia in Gnisis.
Afterwards, he will ask the Nerevarine to find an old acquaintance of his named Nalvilie Saren whom he still holds feelings for. After Nalvilie rejects him, he will attempt to track her down himself. Or, the Nerevarine can convince him to forget the past and reveal to him that his loyal servant, Nalvyna Sarinith, cares for him very deeply.
According to the House Redoran book, Red Book of 3E 426, Ramoran is the "Lord of West Gash," and resides in "Ramoran Manor." This region includes the town of Gnisis. Several official documents, including Widow Vabdas' Land Deed, list him as the ruler of Gnisis.
- Redoran Hortator (Main quest)
- Taxes from Gnisis (House Redoran)
- Nalvilie Saren (House Redoran)
- Mages Guild Monopoly (House Telvanni)
"I am Hlaren Ramoran, Lord of West Gash and a councilor of House Redoran. Who, exactly, are you?"
- Redoran Hortator "Athyn Sarethi has spoken of your good judgement, and I trust him. I will vote for you as Hortator of House Redoran."
If approached again:
"Yes, I have agreed to name you the Redoran Hortator. What else can I do for you?"
- Redoran Hortator "You have my vote as Hortator of House Redoran, but the decision must be unanimous."