The Homecooked meal is a food item found in Skyrim. It is prepared by spouses after marriage. It can only be given to the Dragonborn once per in-game day. It shares its model with that of the apple pie. Consuming the homecooked meal increases the regeneration of magicka, health, and stamina by 25% for the next 600 seconds after consumption.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The homecooked meal is one of the few consumables that is not found out in the game world, i.e., like Horker Stew or Vegetable Soup.
- Different spouses say different things about the meal, depending on their voice type: some say they added a little mead into the recipe, a few suggest that its an old family recipe, some merely state that the meal is "fresh," and yet others are insulted at having to cook for the player character.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Homecooked Meal. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The effect of the homecooked meal never wears off. Spouses have no problem cooking more meals despite having unlimited benefits from the first one.
- If married for a while, the option for obtaining a homecooked meal may not be provided anymore.
- The effect may not appear under Active Effects.