Speaking with Sabjorn inside the meadery will allow the Dragonborn to purchase a variety of food and mead. The player will need special keys to enter the meadery’s basement and upstairs office; these are obtained during Thieves Guild Quest: Dampened Spirits.
The office holds most objects of value, including an informative note and Skill Book found on tables, as well as a locked chest that’s further secured behind an Expert-level locked door (no key available).
You can only enter the boilery via the meadery's basement passage—the front door remains locked at all times. Head upstairs and optionally steal from a locked chest before nefariously poisoning the giant vat. Exit the boilery afterward with the key that hangs on the wall near the door.
- Skill book (Alchemy): A Game at Dinner - upstairs in the bedroom on the table.
- Skill book (Sneak): Three Thieves - in the Basement.
- Honningbrew Decanter for Delvin.
- Hamelyn's Journal
- Approximately 396 bottles of Honningbrew mead out on the shelves and within the barrels in the warehouse.
- After completing Dampened Spirits and returning later there will be about 250+ bottles of Black-Briar mead on the shelves and in barrels.
- 20 Bottles can be bought from Sabjorn at a time. It is likely that his stock respawns daily.
- Black-Briar Mead under the bed upstairs.
- A letter to Honningbrew Meadery from Maven Black-Briar to make friendship and form Black-Brew Meadery.
- The Honningbrew Meadery is the rival of the Black-Briar Meadery.
- Humorously, there is a Lusty Argonian Maid V2 next to a bed. (Probably Mallus's).
- There is a bottle of Black-Briar Mead under Sabjorn's bed, possibly meaning that he prefers the opposition's brew to his own.
- If you complete the associated Thieves Guild quest, the signs outside will change to say "Black-Briar Meadery", confirming what Mallus was talking about.
- After the meadery becomes part of Black-Briar, Honningbrew Mead can still be found in barrels outside the boilery.
This section contains bugs related to Honningbrew Meadery. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
Battle for Whiterun, Stormcloak soldiers in the area may become hostile for no reason.After completing the